Foreign ownership across China’s domestic bond market has set new record levels in the first half of 2020. Yet yield-hungry investors must be increasingly selective given that the economy remains too weak to save the most distressed borrowers.
The big question for China’s bond markets is, Is it time to shine?
To answer this, our 2nd annual event will explore how the onshore & offshore bond markets are evolving:
- Putting the bond book-building process under the microscope
- Assessing how to improve market liquidity and transparency
- Revealing whether technology can boost efficiency
- Understanding trends in rating Chinese issuers
- Outlining the sectors attracting investor interest
- Weighing the impact of events on prospective defaults
- Considering what’s next for Chinese fixed income
We have created this fully virtual event as a unique 5-day series to enable as wide a range of key market players as possible from across APAC to speak and participate.
Each day - from 10.30am to 11.45am - we will host interactive, video-based panels, Q&As and case studies.