Foreign ownership across China’s domestic bond market has set new record levels in the first half of 2020. Yet yield-hungry investors must be increasingly selective given that the economy remains too weak to save the most distressed borrowers.
The big question for China’s bond markets is, Is it time to shine?
To answer this, our 2nd annual event will explore how the onshore & offshore bond markets are evolving:
- Putting the bond book-building process under the microscope
- Assessing how to improve market liquidity and transparency
- Revealing whether technology can boost efficiency
- Understanding trends in rating Chinese issuers
- Outlining the sectors attracting investor interest
- Weighing the impact of events on prospective defaults
- Considering what’s next for Chinese fixed income
We have created this fully virtual event as a unique 5-day series to enable as wide a range of key market players as possible from across APAC to speak and participate.
Each day - from 10.30am to 11.45am - we will host interactive, video-based panels, Q&As and case studies.
strategic partner & co-host
From October 19th to 23rd (10:30am to 11:45am)
Day 1, October 19th, 2020
INVESTING IN A NEW NORMAL
Day 2, October 20th, 2020
ENHANCING MARKET ACCESS
Day 3, October 21st, 2020
FINDING NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Day 4, October 22nd, 2020
PREPARING FOR THE FUTURE
Day 5, October 23rd, 2020
Group Vice President
co-Vice Chairman of Global Advisory Committee
Head of Property Research
Representative Director - Moody’s Investors Service Hong Kong, and Associate Managing Director, Corporate Finance Group
Moody’s Investors Service
Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Greater China Credit Research and Analysis team